Friday, February 15, 2008

What To Do When My Daughter Has Rosey Cheeks

AUPSA: IMPORTER NORMA UNKNOWN.


José Alejandro Miranda, Argentine businessman and owner of Neptune Overseas SA, told the authorities that he violated the public seals in bags of flour imported for human consumption due to ignorance. The Ninth Circuit Prosecutor's Office requested the court to issue an appeal to court against him, presumably responsible for the crime against the public administration in the form of violation of public seals.


According to the Attorney Miranda said, "I sent a note ordering the release of the containers. If you allow me to download, how I'm going to download if you do not remove the seal. I do not know I could not open the seals , had no notice expressed, because I had released him, then that's me, always has been. "Imposition of the stamps was made by officials of the Panamanian Authority for Food Safety to inspect imported flour for human consumption is trying to enter the country. La Prensa, February 14, 2008.

0 comments:

Post a Comment