Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Id Scanning Duplicate

Report from Coro

We got this comment that we considered relevant issue, especially because it is necessary to effectively counter the church campaign gospel has been developing against the achievement of our full citizenship rights. In fact, here we received many comments discriminatory and intolerant members of the church which for obvious reasons we do not publish. Something seems to be happening, because I never saw them as active and concerned about any law. I recommend reviewing the discussion on how media-specifically The Informant Barquisimeto-address these issues, by our friend Dianova on your page: ciberfeminismo.org.ve. Here
comment from Coro:

I have an important point to make, I live in Falcon, specifically in its capital Choir and studied at the University Francisco de Miranda ... about two weeks ago, evangelical organizations came to my university collecting signatures to oppose gay marriage and were also collecting signatures to ban the adoption of children by them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment